Friday, February 26, 2016

The tiring experience!

Read about today's language experience. Can you see how the author is trying to express their feelings in a creative way? 

The stair run: by Amy

"Just 4 minutes to run!" Mrs Millett said. "No way, it's too hard!" I needed to run up and down on the stairs. I hated it! I started to run up and down. At first it was all right, but soon I started running faster and faster. My feet were getting heavy... and I can't move! I heard Mrs Millett say, "3 minutes left!" and I thought, "Why, it is too long!"

The tiring stairs: by Benjamin

Stomp, stomp, stomp! I heard footsteps. We ran up and down. We were hot and exhausted. First I was powered up and now I was powered down. Mrs Millett was a very bad commander. I felt the yellow, shiny, bright sun shining on me.





The stair run:  by Nervaeh

My heart was pounding really fast. It was like a whirlpool going round and round. I was excited and annoyed. I felt like a bee that never stopped working. "Three more minutes!" she said. Time was going so slowly! I really wanted to stop. "One more minute!" Mrs Millett said as I zoomed back down the stairs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there FTZ

    It looks like you have been busy at work>

    From Room 18

    ReplyDelete
  2. to fast track zone it looks like you have been working hard to climb those stairs
    from room 18

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to comment on the awesome work we've been doing.