Shutting my eyes I couldn't see anything apart from pitch black. Then I heard rustling. "Oh no!" I said in my head.
"Snap, snap!" I was panicking, shivering. Then I heard something..."huffing" ... "Oh no"... "puffing".
It got so loud like a firework.
"BANG!" went the balloon. "BOOM!"
Screams went to the roof. Sadly the balloon had exploded!
By Caitlin J
"I wonder why they are making a funny noise? It is just a balloon... it's not the end of the world!"
Then I saw some black stars because my eyes were closed. The pearl white balloon popped as if it were dynamite. BOOM! BOOM!
"You can open your eyes now," said Mrs Millett.
By James M

Logan, Caitlin, James and Cohen you totally made my day sharing your writing with me. You each had a unique perspective on the balloon explosion. It was impressive how you talked about your process and what writing techniques you used to engage your audience!
ReplyDeleteKa Pai!
Ms Craig