The Balloon
By Eric Z
I flutter into the big blue sky,
swerving through the powerful winds.
Admiring all the looming clouds,
and putting smiles on happy kids.
Although I look warm and friendly,
Inside I'm young and frail and weak.
Because once I go too high and proudly rise,
I'll fall to the ground and meet my demise.
Lightning
By Zac R
I am angry and vicious because the dark sky is always trying to take over the winter,
I try to burst my light over the land,
So I can share my inner soul.
I am an ancestor of the sun and the blue sky,
I pretend to be the sun and the beautiful blue,
I hope that one day no one will curse me for setting fire to trees and bushes.
Lightning
By Zac R
I am angry and vicious because the dark sky is always trying to take over the winter,
I try to burst my light over the land,
So I can share my inner soul.
I am an ancestor of the sun and the blue sky,
I pretend to be the sun and the beautiful blue,
I hope that one day no one will curse me for setting fire to trees and bushes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments! Feel free to comment on the awesome work we've been doing.